summarizing the plot (sequence 2)
Your task is to give an oral summary of the plot (sequence 2), including some of the quotes and screenshots you dealt with while watching. To make it easier for your audience to follow your presentation, it is important to structure it.
- What are the different parts of a presentation? Complete the grey boxes of the table in the correct order.
- Write down the phrases from the word cloud next to the right category.
How to structure an oral plot summary
For an oral summary, it is helpful to work with palm cards. For your given task, it is helpful to have one palm card for each quote/ screenshot.
- Complete the palm card below with the relevant information for screenshot number one (“I just called to see how you were doing”). Think of a helpful way to structure your palm card.
- Compare with a partner. Give each other feedback on the content and structure of your card.
- Early finisher : Explain to your partner why this is not the first palm card of your presentation. Prepare this first palm card together.
Summary Plot: Herunterladen [docx][86 KB]
Summary Plot: Herunterladen [pdf][204 KB]
Weiter zu Answer Key