The Message of the Film
Film Up: Carl and Ellie
Film Up: The Message of the Film
Are there any ideas in the film Up that can help you in your life? The following sentences might be some suggestions:
- Never give up.
- One is never too old to learn something new.
- Not everyone who seems cool is cool.
- Not everyone who seems uncool is uncool.
- Scientists are evil.
- Girls are more practically-minded than boys.
- If you are very unhappy you should go out and explore.
- Where there is a will there is a way.
- There is no place like home.
- All that glitters is not gold.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- It´s no problem if you fall. But you have to get up again.
- We only get something if we fight for it.
- "Adventure is out there."
- If you make a promise, you must keep it.
- If you can´t keep a promise, you must learn to forgive yourself.
- Every meeting with another person has an effect on our character.
- You are welcome to add your own suggestions to the list.
- Together with a partner, discuss at least seven of these slogans and say how the film illustrates these ideas.
- Agree on three slogans and say which of these three sums up the message of the film best.
Screenshot: my adventure book: Herunterladen [doc][19 KB]
Messages: Herunterladen [doc][24 KB]
Weiter zu Homework