How Carl met Ellie
Arbeitsblatt für die Schülerinnen und Schüler
Film Up: the Charles Muntz portrait
Portrait des Protagonisten aus urheberrechtlichen Gründen hier nicht abgebildet;
Film Up: How Carl met Ellie
- If you need help with the vocabulary, you can ...
- ... use one of the dictionaries on the teacher´s desk
- ... take one of the vocabulary sheets
- First, read the questions (see below) (3 minutes)
- Then watch the scene about Carl and Ellie. Take notes (5 minutes)
- Proofread your notes carefully (2 minutes)
- Second viewing (5 minutes)
- Second proofreading (2 minutes)
- How does Carl know that someone is in the old house?
- Where does Carl live?
- What does Ellie use for binoculars?
- Where and how did Ellie get hold of the text "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time", which she has glued into her scrapbook?
- What do Carl and Ellie have in common?
- In what ways are Carl and Ellie different?
- Why does Carl like Ellie?
- Why does Ellie like Carl?
- What are Ellie´s dreams for the future?
- What does Carl think about her dreams?
- What does Carl promise to Ellie?
binoculars (pl.) – Fernglas
to glue – kleben
Charles Muntz portrait: Herunterladen [doc][20 KB]
How Carl Met Ellie (AB für die SuS): Herunterladen [doc][25 KB]
How Carl Met Ellie (Vokabelhilfen): Herunterladen [doc][26 KB]
Weiter zu Lösungshinweise