SummaryHow to summarize information
- read the heading (Überschrift): what is the text about à the topic (Thema)
- skim (=read quickly – überfliege) the text
- scan (= look for special information) for answers to the w-questions
- write down only keywords (no sentences)
- imagine: your classmate was ill and asks you:
- What did you do in class?
- What did you read?
- What´s the text about?
→ This is what you write in your summary, no details
Summary: Herunterladen [docx][18 KB]
Weiter zu How to say