Text siehe handout from “The Twelfth Day of July” by Joan Lingard, Cornelsen 1990, page 117
- Explain in about 50 words how it could come to this violent confrontation.
- Summarize the outcome of this confrontation in not more than five sentences.
- Outline the significance of this extract for the whole novel.
10credits (80 words)
I) Creative writing
10 credits (100-120 words)
Choose one of the following questions:
- Imagine you are either Kevin or Sadie. Write a diary entry for the day of the confrontation.
- Sadie and her brother decide not to go to the popular march. Write a dialogue in which they ponder the pros and cons of going or not going.
Language: 30 credits
The 12th of July Leistungsmessung: Herunterladen [pdf] [443 KB]